California Consulting LLC is pleased to welcome the City of Lomita as our newest client.
California Consulting is pleased to announce our June 2016 newsletter. Please follow the link below:
California Consulting LLC is pleased to announce our client, McFarland Unified School District, received $7000 for the Laura Bush Library Grant. Congratulations to McFarland USD Staff and California Consulting LLC Senior Education Project Manager, Amy Christianson, on a successful application.
Recently, California Consulting LLC Senior Associate- Orange County, Maryann Marino, attended the Orange County Business Council’s event. Maryann is pictured with Amanda Smith from Senator Moorlach’s office.
California Consulting LLC is pleased to announce Coalinga Huron Unified School District received $7000 for the Laura Bush Library Grant Award. Congratulations to Coalinga Huron Unified School District Staff and California Consulting LLC Senior Project Manager, Ann Vermal, on the successful application.
On June 2, 2016 California Consulting Bay Area Senior Associate Amiee Alden attended the Municipal Management Association of Northern California conference. California Consulting is pleased to work with several public agencies in the Bay Area.
California Consulting is honored that Senate President Pro-Tem DeLeon has invited us to do a presentation at his grant workshop regarding how to obtain federal, state, and private foundation grant applications. Please see the attached invitation.
California Consulting is pleased to announce Rowland Unified School District received $4,961 for the Lowes Foundation ToolBox for Education grant. Congratulations to Rowland Unified and California Consulting’s Senior Education Project Manager, Dr. John Walkup, for writing the successful application.
California Consulting LLC is pleased to welcome the City of Rancho Cordova as our newest client. Some fun facts about Rancho Cordova are below:
- Rancho Cordova is located in Sacramento County, about 15 miles from the State Capital of Sacramento. Makes sense, right, that an official agency would be near our state capital.
- Rancho Cordova is a new city – incorporated only in 2003, but its history stretches back to the Gold Rush and the 49ers.
- It’s home to the Mathew Kilgore Cemetery, which was set up in 1874 and mapped / recorded in 1888. The cemetery has more than three hundred twenty “residents.”
- With gambling now legal in certain communities in California, Rancho Cordova is home to the Cordova Casino at 2801 Prospect Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670. You can play EZ Baccarat, Three Card Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Texas Hold ‘Em and Omah Hi-Low Poker at this establishment.
- The population of Rancho Cordova is 68, 453 as of July 1, 2015.